Due to continued growth, we are looking to a vacancy for a collision investigator within the south of the UK.
Working from home but working through our head office as a forensic collision investigator you will be expected to consider documentation and instructions from the relevant Principal, in order to undertake forensic examination of vehicles or carry out a paper/desktop analysis. You will be expected to to take images/photographs to illustrate certain issues and to produce scientifically accurate, logical, concise reports covering all relevant points.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Manage files, joint statements and CPR Part 35 questions, in accordance with company policy.
2. Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with customers and maintain courteous and professional relations with customers at all times.
3. Plan and implement journeys regarding vehicle examinations in accordance with company policy and health and safety advice.
4. Liaise with external agencies as required.
5. Manage, maintain and upkeep all records, equipment and the individual’s company vehicle.
6. Develop personal skills and capabilities and knowledge through ongoing training as provided by the company and by individual study.
7. Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy, effectiveness and identification of best practice.
8. To attend court or conference with counsel when required.
9. To maintain the company’s profile at the highest level through professional presentation and appearance at all times.
It is expected that you will be educated to at least BEng or Bsc level in an engineering based subject.
All necessary equipment and a vehicle will be provided………….salaries are negotiable but we offer an excellent incentive based payment package.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a full copy of your CV to Matthew Stansfield either by post (see the contact us section of our website for details) or by e-mail to [email protected]
All applications will be acknowledged.