GBB (UK) Ltd is a market-leading firm of forensic collision investigators and engineers. We offer expert advice in all types of motoring matters. We serve an impressive list of clients including The Ministry of Justice, major insurance companies, leading law firms and police forces. We have a reputation for providing authoritative and independent research, assistance and advice.
The chosen candidate will enter our Graduate Training Scheme to become a qualified Forensic Collision Investigator and will also be expected to work towards Chartered Engineering Status. The chosen candidate will also receive training to attend Court as an Expert Witness.
Skills, aptitude, knowledge and experience.
- Excellent mathematical ability.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Interest in motor vehicles.
- An understanding of the role of an expert witness.
- Practical experience of motor vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work alone, unsupervised.
- Be a committed team member
- Engage in continuous updating of own skills and knowledge (CPD).
- Be organised, motivated, self-disciplined, reliable, conscientious and honest.
- Confidence in your ability to communicate and work effectively with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients over the phone.
- An Honours degree in an Engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Automobile or Aeronautical.
- Full UK Driving License
To apply for this position please send your CV by email to, Mr Matthew Stansfield, at:
Crown House, Bridgewater Close,
Network 65 Business Park,